Terms and conditions of use
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between buyer and seller in the sale of goods and services on the website e-commerce www.vasadomena.sk between the company name, spol. s.r.o. (Hereinafter referred to as "Seller") and its business partners (hereinafter referred to as "buyer").
- General provisions
- Closing the purchase contract (order)
- Rights and obligations of the seller
- Rights and obligations of the buyer
- Terms of Delivery
- Purchase price
- Goods acquisition and responsibility for damaged goods
- Personal data and their protection
- Withdrawal from the contract (order cancellation)
- Final provisions
1. General provisions
- These terms and conditions have been processed under the Civil Code, Consumer Protection Act and the Act on Electronic Commerce, as amended.
- These terms and conditions govern the rights and obligations of the parties under the purchase contract concluded between a seller Allstar Slovakia, sro, based Šustekova 37, 851 04 Bratislava, ID: 46493255, founded by charter dated 19.12.2011 according to § 57, §§ 105-153 of the Commercial Code no. 513/1991 Coll. as amended, VAT: 2023501128 (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") and the buyer, which concerns the purchase and sale of goods on the website e-commerce vendor.
- The Parties agree that the buyer sent the seller confirms its consent to these terms and conditions and provisions shall apply to any purchase contract concluded through the website of the seller, whereby the seller delivers the goods presented on the website in question to the purchaser (hereinafter 'sales contract') and all relations between the seller and the buyer arising from the conclusion of the purchase contract.
- These terms and conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract.
- The list of goods on e-commerce website, operated by the seller is a catalog of commonly delivered goods and the seller does not guarantee the immediate availability of all the goods. Product availability is indicated in each product line "availability" and will be confirmed by the buyer under the buyer's questions.
- The seller is bound by its offer to the purchaser of the goods presented on the seller's website, including price, for a period of 24 hours from dispatch of the notice of the order to the buyer.
2. Closing the purchase contract (order)
- The purchase contract is binding acceptance of the proposal to conclude a purchase contract by the seller in one of the following forms:
- E-mail messages sent by the buyer to the seller,
- buyer completing and submitting the form on the website of the seller,
- phone order buyer to the seller.
- After the adoption of the previous order issued by the Purchaser confirm labeled "Order Confirmation" by accepting orders via e-mail or telephone. Automatically executed notice of the order to the electronic system vendor shall not be deemed acceptance of the order.
- Order Confirmation by the seller shall contain the following information:
- availability and delivery of goods to the buyer,
- the name and price of the goods, the cost of transport,
- the address of delivery of the goods together with a contact name,
- conditions and modes of transportation.
3. Rights and obligations of the seller
- The seller is obliged:
- deliver under the order confirmed by the seller to the buyer goods in the agreed quantity, quality, time and wrap it that necessary to protect it during transport.
- to ensure that the delivered goods meet the applicable regulations of the Slovak Republic,
- pass to the buyer with the goods in writing instruction in the Slovak language, confirmed warranty certificate, delivery note and invoice.
- The seller has the right to proper and timely payment of the purchase price from the buyer for the goods.
4. Rights and obligations of the buyer
- The buyer is obliged:
- assume purchased or ordered goods,
- to pay the seller the agreed purchase price within the agreed maturity including the costs of delivery of goods,
- confirm the delivery note receipt of the goods with their signature or signature of an authorized person,
- not to harm the good name of the seller business.
- The buyer has the right to supply the quantity, quality, time and place agreed by the Parties in the order confirmation.
5. Terms of delivery
Goods in our offering may be in our internal storage, on stock in production warehouse or temporarily unavailable. As some of these products are produced in small batches, they may be temporarily unavailable. In case we are not able to deliver from internal or external storage, we will inform you in the shortest time possible.
- The product is sold by exposed designs, catalogs, letters of the type and vendor of patterns placed on the website of the e-commerce vendor.
- The seller is obliged to meet the buyer's order and deliver the goods to the purchaser within 5 working days from delivery of the goods supplier or manufacturer of goods to the seller.
- The buyer is obliged to accept the goods at the place indicated on the order confirmation by the vendor. If there is a delay in delivery by the seller, the seller may postpone the delivery of goods, even repeatedly, what the seller issues a receipt to the buyer. If the buyer does not accept the ordered goods within 14 days of the date on which it is available to the buyer, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract and sell the goods to third parties. After the handover of the goods to a third party seller to give the buyer his or paid deposit.
- Weight, size and other particulars of the goods contained in catalogs, brochures and other documents to the seller placed on the website of e-commerce vendor are non-binding information.
- The buyer is obliged to check the shipment for integrity of the container immediately after delivery. If the packaging is damaged goods mechanically, the buyer shall so notify the carrier and attendance check the status of the packaging of goods. In the event of damage to the goods carrier to the buyer rather record called. claims record protocol. Based on this record, carried out by the seller, for removal of defects in the goods, discounts on goods or in case of unavoidable defects to deliver the goods to the buyer new goods.
- The buyer is entitled in the event of non-delivery by the seller within 5 working days from the confirmed delivery date to cancel the booking confirmation. If the buyer has paid in advance for goods, the seller shall refund the amount paid by wire transfer to the account of the buyer's intended buyer within 3 working days of receipt of a written withdrawal.
6. Purchase price
- The buyer must pay the seller the price of goods agreed in the order confirmation including the cost of delivery of goods (the "purchase price") by way of cash payment at the headquarters of the seller, cash on delivery at the point of delivery, mail order via Slovak Post, or wire transfer on behalf of the seller, said booking confirmation.
- The seller reserves the right to change the purchase price in the event of legislative changes, changes in the Euro and price changes by manufacturers or suppliers of goods.
- The buyer must pay the seller the agreed purchase price for the goods within the period specified in the order confirmation, but not later than on receipt of goods.
7. Goods acquisition and responsibility for damaged goods
- The buyer acquires title to the goods until full payment of the full purchase price for the goods.
- Liability for damage to goods passes to the buyer at the moment when he takes the goods from the seller or when to do so in time, then at the time when the seller to dispose of the goods and the goods are not buyers.
8. Personal data and their protection
- The seller undertakes to respect the privacy of the buyer. For the vendor to offer a valuable service to the purchaser he needs to know some personal information of the buyer. He will protect such data against misuse.
- If the buyer is a person (non-entrepreneur), it is necessary to identify, notify the seller of his full name, permanent address, including zip code, delivery address (if different), telephone number and e-mail address.
- If the buyer is a legal entity or sole trader, it is necessary for the carrying identification to notify the seller of his business name, address, including zip code, identification number, tax identification number, delivery address (if different), telephone number and e-mail address.
- The buyer declares that he agrees per sec. § 7 ods. 1 of Act no. 428/2002 Z.z. about Personal Data Protection, as amended, that the seller keeps the processes his personal data. Seller agrees that the buyer does not provide data to third parties. The buyer gives the seller the agreement for an indefinite period.
- Purchasing data for the buyer (needed to ensure a supply of goods, handling of complaints, etc.) are stored in a secure database. Seller agrees not to provide these data to any third party.
- Consent to the processing of personal data by the buyer can be withdrawn at any time in writing. The consent shall expire within one month from receipt of the appeal consent of the buyer to the seller.
- Changes in the personal data, the buyer can take place by sending information e-mail to the seller or modifying data under his customer account.
- By placing the order the buyer expresses his consent that the seller can send messages about order status without prior request of the buyer (non-promotional messages).
9. Withdrawal from the contract (order cancellation)
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from a confirmed order if the goods are no longer produced or delivered, or if it significantly changed the price from the supplier of goods. Seller shall immediately so inform the buyer and return it already paid the purchase price for the goods agreed in the order confirmation.
- The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the confirmed order without giving any reason, at any time before delivery of the consignment through e-mail, SMS or phone, without any penalty. If the buyer has paid in advance for goods, the seller shall refund the purchase price paid by wire transfer to the account of the buyer to a purchaser within 3 working days of receipt of the withdrawal.
- The buyer is entitled to withdraw from a confirmed order within 7 working days of receipt of goods without any reason in accordance with sec. § 12 para. 1 of Act no. 108/2000 Z.z. on consumer protection in distance selling, as amended.
- For withdrawal from the purchase contract by the previous point, it is necessary to follow the steps below:
- The buyer sends the seller an e-mail or letter with the following: "I want to unilaterally withdraw from the agreement dated (Day.Month.Year) no. (order number) and request a refund of the amount paid for the goods on account no. (account number)" . Furthermore, state your name, address and current date.
- Buyer sends the goods as an insured item, or goods delivered in person to the headquarters of the seller, and pays transport costs.
- Returned goods must be in original and undamaged packaging, unused, undamaged, complete (including accessories, warranty card, manual, etc.) and original proof of purchase (invoice). Through mail order goods returned to the seller accepts.
- When all the above conditions for returning goods, the seller sends the buyer the purchase price paid by bank transfer not later than 15 days after physical receipt of returned goods. In the event of failure of any of the above conditions the seller will not be able to accept the withdrawal from the contract and return the goods at the buyer's expense back.
- The buyer sent the seller confirms the order, the seller timely and properly fulfilled its disclosure obligations under sec. § 10 of Act no. 108/2000 Z.z., consumer protection.
10. Final provisions
- Seller reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Obligation written notice changes to these General Terms and Conditions are met by placing the website e-commerce vendor. The Parties agree that communications between them will be carried out privately by e-mail.
- Legal relations between the seller and the buyer not expressly declared in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of Law no. 22/2004 Z.z. electronic commerce, the Civil Code, Act no. 250/2007 Z.z. on Consumer Protection and Law no. 108/2000 Z.z. on consumer protection in distance selling, as amended, as well as I related regulations.
- These Terms and Conditions shall take effect on the buyer purchase is concluded.
- By placing the order the buyer asserts that he had read these general terms and conditions or terms and conditions of the seller and the seller claims procedure rules read, familiarize themselves with their contents and fully agrees with them.
BRATISLAVA, 01. 09. 2016.